Freeman is a founding member of the West Sonoma Coast Vintners Association. This is a group of wineries and grape growers who are passionate about farming on the Sonoma County CA coastline. Our members create wines that evoke the complexity of the region—wines expressive of our unique community.
The WOW Festival is an unparalleled opportunity to experience the extraordinary wine of the West Sonoma Coast, a cool coastal region many consider to produce the finest Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in America.
Consumer VIP Hour 1PM - 2PM $125 per ticket (early entry to taste library wines)
Consumer Grand Tasting 2PM - 5PM - $100 per ticket
Small bites will be provided
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- 32 Winds I Alma Fria | Banshee Wines | Ceritas I Crossbarn I DuMOL
- Emeritus Vineyards | Ernest Vineyards | Failla Wines I Flowers
- Fort Ross Vineyard & Winery I Freeman Vineyard & Winery I Gros Ventre
- Hirsch Vineyards | Joseph Phelps Vineyard I Littorai Wines I MacPhail Wines
- Occidental | Peay Vineyards | RAEN I Red Car I Senses
- Small Vines I Wayfarer
Location: Occidental Center for the Arts
3850 Doris Murphy Ct, Occidental, California 95465 [map it]
For Ticket, Click Here